Välkommen Gallery exhibits artwork and unique gifts from Northern Europe including Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Scandinavian art is designed & crafted with imported handmade frames from Sweden and Norway.
- Given top marks by the Minnesota Swedish Institute as one of the most diverse Scandinavian Galleries
- Tour five large rooms of Scandinavian art, home decor accessories, candles, danish iron, gifts, and cards
- One room is a charming Swedish kitchen full of tableware, linens, napkins, NordicWare, vintage cookie cutters, Scandinavian bakeware, jams, and numerous hostess gifts
- See a full selection of Dala clogs and Brasko comfort clogs
- Hand-painted wooden Dala Horses from Sweden in many sizes and colors
- Full assortment of Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Danish books including a wide range of childrens books
- Hundreds of ornaments, Nisse, Tompte, figurines, paper-cut mobiles, and Scandinavian jewelry